Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Looking Back - State Fair 2011

I realized that I never wrote about the State Fair this year.  It didn't disappoint!!!  The highlight for Regan was that we arrived at the Elvis Impersonator Show and we got seats off to the side, but close enough so that we had a pretty good blue.  Regan kept saying over and over that she hoped that Elvis would wear purple.  I was trying to tell her that I had never seen Elvis in a purple outfit and she might be disappointed if she thought he was going to wear her favorite color.  I should just shut my mouth, because out came Elvis in a purple jumpsuit!!!!

It gets even better.  For some reason, Elvis came down the stage, through the VIP section (yes, there is such a thing at the state fair impersonator contest ....these people don't mess around:)  )  and through the front section right to Regan.  He then held her hand and talked to her and then proceeded singing to her!  Oh. My. Gosh.  I thought Regan was going to pass out!!!!!  He then went back on stage and finished his show!!!  I have no idea why she caught his attention in that sea of people, but she did!!!  I of course, had my camera on the wrong setting and did not get a good picture:(







We each rode a couple of rides, but spent most of the day admiring the animals and visiting the animal shows.  It was a blast!!!!  Shepherd's favorite part was riding the rides (the faster the better and Konnor loved everything.

No comments: