Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Monday, May 02, 2011

Something New- Friend Makin Monday



Kenz at All the Weigh has a answer and question session every Monday.  This week's post is about bookworms!!!!  I LOVE reading!!  Because it is more and more difficult to read at home seeing as how I have two five year olds under foot and because I travel alot for my job, I have discovered the beauty of the audio book.  LOVE.  Anyway, onto the questions:

1.  How often do you read?   If I had my way, I would read everyday.  Unfortunately, that doesn't happen so I get to read 4-5 times per week.  I also listen to audiobooks and we visit the library so often (4-5X week) that the librarians know my kids' and nephew's names.

2) What's the last book you read and loved?   River Marked by Patricia Briggs.  I love this entire series:)

3) What book(s) are you currently reading?  One Foot in the Grave  by Jeaniene Frost.  I've already read it before, but I wanted to reread the first couple of books again before I move onto books I have yet to read later in the series.

4) Share a few of your favorite authors.   My 4th grade teacher introduced me to Laura Ingalls Wilder and she is my absolute favorite author of all time.  I love that era of time.  I love the tv shows, movies, books, etc the revolve around Laura.  My more recent author loves are JK Rowling (Harry Potter books 1-5), Carrie Vaughn, Patricia Briggs, Charlaine Harris, Jeaniene Frost, Kelley Armstrong and Kim Harrison.

5) What's next on your list of must-reads? I am trying a new author, Nalini Singh.  She is another urban fantasy author I have heard tells an interesting tale. 

Link up at All the Weigh and see what other bookworms are reading!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny, I've been reading all my life and have never heard of any of you favorite authors except JK Rowling!