Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Tonight's Entertainment



It's hurricane season again... Bleh! Hurricane Fay has decided to come and party this evening. Luckily, it won't be as bad as Charley who came as a Category 5. That is the one hurricane I've been through that was really scary. It went from a 4 that would hit north of us to a 5 headed straight towards us. I'll never forget visiting my friend who lived in Port Charlotte (the city north of us), who got the worst of it........her neighbor's toilet was in her front yard tree. It's never a good sign when a toilet has beome a tree ornament. It was hard to drive around here in Cape Coral because all the signs and power lines were gone and so we had no landmarks to go by.....and I had no electricity for 2 weeks(that really sucked)! Regan's first hurricane and she was really hyped up with all the activity and bringing all the lawn stuff into the garage. She thought it was great fun. At least one of us did!!! If we have electricity, I"ll post tomorrow about the last couple of weeks....I am so behind!

2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Hoping you all stay safe this hurrican season, and I would be devistated with no electricity for 2 weeks!!!!!!!

tricia said...

Sorry we missed it...(haha). Actually, I remember Charley very well... we had to hold our front door closed! Fun Glad Fay wasn't too mean to all of our Florida friends.