Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Vacation with Mama and Papa






Regan has had such a good time visiting with my grandparents. Today, we did a small celebration for my grandmother's 80th birthday, Father's Day for my grandfather, Regan's birthday and a pinata surprise from my birthday! I know we never get it together on people's birthdays and so we just keep celebrating! Regan's birthday got interrupted by her hospital stay and so six months later we are still partying! My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and I guess my mom and brother forgot they had bought the pinata. My grandmother's birthday is July 2nd and so we are right on time for that one! One year we had three Christmases because of everyone's schedules. It is quite fun! Here are some pictures from the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy Birthdays to everyone!!