Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Grandma Baby Shower






I forgot to mention that my mom's coworkers got together and threw her a surprise Grandma Baby Shower. My mom's secretary, Sarah, called me about a month ago and wanted to know if Yunnie would be up for coming to a shower. We touched base a couple of times and then on March 20th, they had the shower. At the last minute, I almost gave away the surprise. I came home early from work in order to get Regan ready. I called my mom to talk about something and she asks, "Why are you home so early?". I told her I was just grabbing some lunch. Whew!


The shower was great! Everyone also brought in potluck to share lunch. Her co-workers were laughing because they said they knew she was confused when nobody took their lunch at their normal times! It was a great time!
Regan also had her first voluntary bite of cake. When we had a little cake for her 1st birtday, she wasn't eating table food. She loved the vanilla half of the cake. Regan doesn't like anything chocolate. Go figure.

No comments: