Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Friday, April 13, 2007

The Rest of Easter Weekend





We had a great time with the rest of the Easter weekend. We attended Maundy Thursday church service. Well, actually, some of us attended and two of us were outside the church on a bench because one of the two of us couldn't behave. Want to guess who these two were? If you guessed me and Regan you get 5 points!! And no, I was not the one misbehaving. Luckily, the congregation are great and every Sunday somebody comes to see Regan and to tell me how happy they are to have her there. During Sunday service, we sit in the back at tables where Regan has a little more freedom to move and is less disruptive. She also "sings" and when everyone sings she blah, blah, blahs, very loudly. It is really cute. I think she is trying to drown out her mommy's voice since here mommy's voice leaves a lot to be desired. The Pastor and congregation have come up to me several times to say it is so good to hear her healthy voice during church.

On Friday, my grandparents came down to spend the weekend. My grandfather always talks about his "Little Chinee" (said with a long 'i' like in China). I have no idea where that nickname came from, but he loves to hang out with Yunnie and my grandmother (mama) says he talks about her all the time. My grandmother says they couldn't wait to see her after being so worried about her.
We went to Church service on Easter where I actually got to hear the whole sermon (wow!). We then went home and had a little easter egg hunt. Yunnie did great on her first hunt and loved picking out eggs from my too tall grass. She had just woken up from a nap and wasn't too happy about being thrown outside until she saw what we were doing. We then went to my mom's house to plant some flowers for her yard. As you can see from one of the pictures, Regan's obsession with water continues and she loves looking at water, playing with water, and everything about it. I'm going to start taking her to the pool this month because with all the water in Florida she needs to learn to swim as soon as possible. She's not too young to learn some water safety.
Regan LOVES water. I am actually going to buy toilet locks for the toilets because she is not picky about where her water comes from. Her mommy is a little more picky about what she plays with and toilet water is not okay. Ewwww!

1 comment:

Anna said...

The children all look beautiful!!