Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Same day, new post




Photo one is of an alligator that has been hanging out at my seawall. My duck friends did not seem intimidated and still swam up to see if I had any bread. I was worried for them, so I didn't feed them. I didn't want them to hang around! The second photo is Regan with one of her new favorite foods - vanilla pudding. They gave us some in the hospital and she looks so darn cute! The third photo is of Regan's first parade. The weekend after we graduated from the hospital we went to the Edison Festival of Light Parade - in honor of Thomas Edison. We finally got to experience some cold weather and Regan looks so cute in a hat! She even caught some glow necklaces the Miami Dolphins threw out. Too bad that later in the week she tried to eat them and suddenly they were donated to the trash can. She was really bummed about that development.

No comments: