Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things Regan Loves



We had a pretty uneventful Mother's Day. I have to say something cliche in that everyday is Mother's Day for me! We actually spent the day cleaning, we took a nap together, and played together. All in all a good day.



I thought I would do a bullet post today with a list of some of Regan's favorite and not so favorite things!



Not so favorite:




  • Sitting still


  • Naps (and sleeping in general)


  • Turtles


  • Not getting her own way


  • Meat


  • Wearing clothes


  • Swings


Favorite:





  • Cantaloupe - the girl can eat her weight in cantaloupe


  • Pasta of any kind - I think she has some Italian in her


  • Her Ma, Mama, Papa, Uncle Jay Jay, Nemi, Agex and Angle (my mom, my grandmother, granfather, brother, Konnor, Alex, and Angelique)


  • Her new obession is with Saurs (dinosaurs) and she loves watching the saurs on our back porch (lizards)


  • JoJo's Circus, Micka, and Elmo


  • Being naked....all the time and I usually allow it when we are home because hey, might as well enjoy it now!!


  • Another new obsession is painted toe nails. LOVES her some painted toe nails and has to show everyone!


  • Gymnastics


  • Play doh


  • Animals of all kinds except she is terrified of turtles


  • Milk


  • Carnation instant breakfast vanilla flavored


  • Donuts


  • Bikes and skateboards


  • Doing the laundry


  • Feeding the fish and ducks in the canal in our backyard


  • Matchbox cars


  • Dressing up, she can turn anything into dress up, Konnor's clothes included. Loves my shoes!


  • Shoes in general, especially boots


  • Taking showers


  • Deuce coup cars


  • Elvis


  • Dancing


  • Singing

  • Playgrounds

  • Her Twins (baby dolls)

  • Going for rides in her stroller



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hey Becky! Please email me your address, so that I can e-mail you the Guangdong onesie!

Jeff and Amy said...

It's so nice to see a little insight to Regan's life, thanks for sharing. I thought you were gonna say she loved to sleep, oh that is wishful thinking isn't it. LOL But don't they look so sweet and innocent when they are asleep??