Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Skater Dudette

My internet has been down for over a week. Can I tell you I"m so sick of everything breaking around here?!?!? Anyway, we are looking for new things for the kids to do over the summer. We visited Eagle Skate Park and Regan and Konnor were amazed at all the kids skateboarding. We then went home and they got their skateboards out. Regan was pretty good! She will do anything to hang with the big kids!

I also spent some time today doing hair bows. I would love to figure out how to do JoJo. Regan's new obsession is JoJo's Circus. She has two pairs of JoJo pajamas (jammins in Regan talk) that she always wants to wear and she only wants to wear JoJo underwear. I have no idea why the obsession as she doesn't watch much tv, maybe 15 minutes a week. She loses all interest in cartoons after just a few minutes, but loves Matlock, Back to the Future, equestrian shows, and You've Got Mail remains her ultimate favorite. I don't have any clue as to why these are her favorites, but they are. Oh, and she'll watch Mickey Mouse Playhouse (Micka in Regan talk) when she thinks they are calling her name (you know when they yell out "Oh, Tooooooootles, she thinks they are calling "oh, Doodle"!!). My new favorites are the National Geographic and the History Channels. I used to only watch TLC and Discovery Health, but have watched them so often, I had to get a new fix!


1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I'm impressed I do not have the balance for skateboarding. They all look really cute and I love the hairbows!!!!!