Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Birthday Girl!!!!







As hard as it is for me to believe....my little girl is two years old today! It seems like just yesterday she was my 11 month old little baby. I'll have to post later about what a week it has been! Today, the poor birthday girl didn't have a great beginning to her big day. We had her two year old check-up and she has been sick with a respiratory thing for a few days. So, she's been hopped up on Albuterol and we've both been sick as dogs. Well, at the doctor's today, she tested positive for strep. She was pretty miserable by this morning so I"m glad we went. She also got a HepA shot for her birthday. That Dr. MacKoul really needs to work on the gift giving, she doesn't quite give the gifts that little girls love! Anyway, after a little Amoxicillin, my little girl had a much better evening! We ate Chinese and sung to her until her hears were ringing!

3 comments:

tricia said...

Happy Birthday Regan!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ms. Regan! Those docs sure do know how to spoil a birthday, huh? I was wondering why I hadn't seen you at school. Let's get together this weekend if you're up to it.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Regan!!