Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Beach Pictures




Regan is just so darned cute that I had to post new pictures!! I also had to say a few more things that I have forgotten to post.


1. Regan's favorite movie is "You've Got Mail". I have absolutely no idea why. It isn't very exciting or flashy, but for whatever reason if I put that movie in she is entranced. We put it in sometimes when I am cleaning house or cooking dinner because it is one of my favorites and yet I don't have to sit down to follow the plot. As soon as she hears the theme music she will literally come running from wherever she is to watch.


2. Regan loves music and activity and I had posted earlier about how she will copy people and mimic their poses. She does this all the time with whatever is going on the tv also. I was flipping through channels and a Justin Timberlake concert was on the tv. She tried mimicking all of his dance moves and arm movements! She will also do this with commercials or random tv series. Just pick up and mimic how they are standing or what they are doing with their arms....things like that.


When I have more time I'll have to remember to post about this new things she has learned from daycare!

No comments: