Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Mermie Hair

Regan insisted I take a video of her with hair that she HAD to have after watching it on a commercial.

Regan had a psychological and speech/language testing through our district yesterday. Long story that started about 6 months ago. I was so impressed with how well she attended for over two hours of intense testing. I'll post more later, but basically she scored high average or above average in all testing except visual motor. The child does not like to sit and color! I also had a private speech language test done several months ago as I was concerned about her immature speech and language. I guess I am just an over anxious mom in that area because she scored well on that one too! Yesterday, she blew me away with some of the things she was able to complete - things I had no idea she could accomplish!!

1 comment:

tricia said...

Go Regan! Love the video! We are visiting July 16-22. Will you be around?