Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Manatees and Hairdos!

Another of Regan's hairdos. She calls it Mermie (Mermaid) hair. I'm amazed she sits still for it to be done!
Totally gross picture, but that is Mommy's hair that Regan is holding Ewwww! Mommy got 12 inches cut off for Locks of Love. It was waaaaaaaay over due to be cut. I hadn't had it cut since right before I went to China to pick up Regan in December 2006. Again: Ewwwwwww, yuck!
Happy girl because mommy did braids in her hair (she is very opinionated about how her hair must be done!)
I love how properly she holds all of her utensils.



Scrunchy face!



Wrestling an alligator!



Regan did have one time out during our trip to see the manatees. She couldn't understand why we don't climb the fence and go pet them.



Here it comes!!!



Deep Breaths!





Look what else we saw out at Manatee Park!


Bye manatees!




I feel better about Regan's school this week. I had a conversation with her teacher and I also had a conversation with the daycare director. On Wednesday, we had a meeting of the Parent Advisory Group of which I am a participant. We'll see what happens, but basically the director would like the parents to help with the curriculum and basic involvement, and I'm happy to help where I can because I feel that if I"m going to complain about it, then I need to do something to help solve some of the issues.




On Thursday, we had one of our coldest days yet and I promised Regan we would go see the manatees. Unfortunately, I didn't get out of work on time. So, on Friday I picked her up and met my mom and Konnor and off we went to see the manatees down at the power plant. Regan was soooooo excited. She loves to see the babies and gets so excited to hear the manatees breathe! There were some really loud breathers out there and so it was a great evening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's too much! I love the infatuation with Elvis. Now who would have turned her onto that? I'm glad to hear you feel better about her school. It's difficult to be in a situation where you know the hearts in the right place but other stuff isn't there. Stop by and see me at school when you're around.

Jeff and Amy said...

Love Regans hairos!! I think it's amazing you donated your, that is an amazing organization.