Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crafts and Adoption Picnic

Blurry elephant ribbons.
Just because she is cute!
My little monkey at the playground. She can hang forever!

She didn't want to eat at the picnic, just climb!
More mommy!


My latest craft was to decoupage scrapbook paper to make a key holder. Anybody who knows me for more than 5 minutes knows how scatterbrained I am! I spent countless wasted hours every year looking for my car keys. Hopefully this will solve the problem!
Pony tail holders made out of buttons I covered in fabric.
Hey, did you notice she matches my couch?!?! I obviously have an issue with liking plaid.
I promise I clothe my child. She just loves to be as naked as possible!






I worked on some new crafts this week. I can hardly believe that summer is almost over. How come it never lasts as long as you think it should???

Today we went to a picnic hosted by our adoption agency. A small group of people attended, but most importantly I got to meet the great Delaney! She is 3 1/2 years old and came home to her family 2 weeks ago. I didn't take any pictures of everyone because I just wasn't good about taking pictures. Also, I didn't get to say a very good goodbye because Regan decided it was time to show her little rear end and act up so we left rather quickly. That's life with a 2 year old!

Another new development: I have posted in the past about how Regan calls me Becky. For whatever reason I am now Mommy. Unfortunately, she calls every man she sees "Daddy".


1 comment:

Jeff and Amy said...

Great pictures!!! I would say you are very talented, the button bows are adorable!!! I really hope when we go to Florida this year we can meet up.