Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pictures!

Regan's first wall art. Can't you tell she is pleased as punch?!?! We have had a couple of long discussions about how to pick an appropriate canvas for our creativity ;)
I finally caught it on film! The eyeroll! I have to turn around so that she doesn't see me laughing because I don't want to encourage this behavior, but it is really amazing that it doesn't have to be taught, but obviously is instinct. I just didn't expect to see if for another 10 years or so! This is about the third picture I took of her and when I told her to "smile" she got a little put out (obviously!).

Konnor lost his second tooth! Unfortunately, we still don't have his tooth pillow done and so he will probably be old enough to open his own checking account by the time the tooth fairy gives him money to deposit!
Is this not the most good natured dog? He outweighs her by about 110 lbs and yet she loves this position. She loves to watch tv, read, draw, just about anything while sitting between his front paws and using his chest as a back rest.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm so glad that Molly has not tried Wall Art, but she has tried Body Art (twice)! Those erasable marker are hard to get out of skin - fortunately we went swimming and chlorine took care of it! She looks wonderful!