Regan and I Are a Family!!

Shepherd, Regan, and I Are a Family!!!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Man, I Love This Kid!

If I could only get the red eye to work, doesn't she look just like a little doll in this picture?


I've mentioned before that I think Regan (and Regan thinks Regan) is pretty funny. She has one of the greatest senses of humor I've ever seen in a two year old. Tonight, she demonstrated how funny she thought she was as she cracked herself up over how clever she was dressing in mommy's clothes. She was going potty and sometimes she can be there for quite a while (if you know what I mean!). I was talking on the phone and pacing around when I walked into the bathroom and this is what I found:a> She had to have the flip flops show up in the picture!

Rear view
She had dressed herself in my clothes and kept laughing and laughing and laughing. Coo Big, I funny (Too big, I"m funny), over and over again. She is so hilarious sometimes it makes me laugh. She had to have it exact, with the shirt tucked in and my flip flops on. And don't worry, those stains are just paint as that is my painting shirt that she found. She always has some kind of get up on and now instead of being naked, insists on getting dressed. Unfortunately, she wants to pick out her outfits and she really comes up with some doozies!

Doesn't everyone wear their bathing suit over their pajamas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's too cute! Thanks for coming to our party! We had a ton of fun!

Jeff and Amy said...

Oh my, how funny!! Just amazing how much joy they bring to our lives :)